Monday, January 12, 2015

Sorry!



Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been posting. I know I said I would do a post on Tuesday with all my measurements and everything, but the truth is....

I'M AFRAID!

I don't want to take my measurements, I don't want to step on the scale.
I know that I'm out of shape and heavier than I should be, but I don't want to know by how MUCH.

I'm nervous to put them out there for all to see.
I mean, I know I have to, but still. Ugh.


On another note, I've been doing pretty good so far!
Went pretty heavy with the fruits and veggies on Tuesday to try and get everything jump started.

For breakfast I had my Blueberry Pineapple Shake with vanilla Protein Powder.


Lunch was some sliced beets sprinkled with some course sea salt.

My afternoon snack was an orange bell pepper drizzled with a little bit of Sweet & Sour salad dressing.

I got a little off track with dinner because one of my friends made homemade Stromboli. But I only had a little, with a glass of low-fat chocolate milk.


Wednesday was another good day!

Breakfast - English Muffin with grape jelly
Morning Snack - Blueberry Pineapple shake (No Protein powder)
Lunch - Spinach Salad


Oh my goodness my salad was sooooo good!
I made it with baby spinach, orange bell pepper, tomato, carrots, apple, and dried cranberries! It didn't even need dressing (and I've never been able to eat salad without SOME kind of dressing).

Afternoon Snack - Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts



Dinner - Hot Sausage and Homemade BAKED breaded mushrooms. (I even made my own seasoned bread crumbs!)


THURSDAY

Breakfast - 1/2 Grapefruit
Morning Snack - English Muffin, Hard Boiled Egg
Lunch - Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Afternoon Snack - Orange
***I gave into my sweet tooth today...had a snack size Almond Joy.
Dinner - BST (Bacon, Spinach, Tomato) on Whole Grain bread with a little spicy brown mustard. Nom Nom!

I have been hitting around 1500-1600 calories a day so that's a LOT better than what I was eating before! So things seem to be on the right track :)

I AM going to post my stats next post...I PROMISE!
But until then, I'm out.

"May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks."
-Hobbit


No comments:

Post a Comment